Monday, November 25, 2013

Old Street Street Walk!



Old Street: Street Walk

Greetings everyone,
As the weather is getting cooler and I’m picking up a cold, I’ve been forced to stay indoors instead of running around filming everything that moves. Unfortunately for me, it means I can’t go out an chronicle other amazing stuff.I've gotten to go to a local church, been to the zoo, got film of a sports events, interviewed a lead singer in a band and taken pictures of things you've got to see to believe!  Fortunately for you, being sick means I have a lot more time to edit the gratuitous amounts of hours of footage into cohesive bits. 

Nevertheless, here is the first street walk, featuring Old Street. Old street is the oldest street in Taiwan as Danshui, where I currently live, was the original start of civilization in Taiwan. Since then people have moved and developed a little more southwest, but Danshui remains one of the historic capitals of Taiwan, boasting some of its oldest structures, historical sites, and of course streets

So check it out!

As always, whenever I do a street walk, if there is anything that you find interesting, let me know. I only do street walks of easily accessible places. If it is labeled “street walk” I can go back there anytime, and look into something closer.

Old Street Street Walk Part 1





                                                             Old Street Street Walk Part 2




Please share this website and videos with all of your friends, and please do not forget to subscribe to both the Blog and Youtube Channel! I’ve also added some new pictures!

Wishing you all the best!


Apelles Johnson,

Hoosier in Taiwan

1 comment:

  1. Hey go to the Turkish ice cream shop! Oh and find out who the statue is; I don't think it's Kai-Shek, but it could be...

    ReplyDelete