Monday, July 29, 2013

Your Suggestions Hoosiers!

Dear Hoosiers,

(Even if you are not a Hoosier, it is a term of endearment that I will be using from now on. I hope you love it as much as I do. )

Time is cranking down before the flight, and I wanted to get some good feedback from you Hoosiers before I go. So I came to this idea...



My sister and I (if I can convince her) are going to circle Indianapolis. We are going to take I-465 all the way around the city and stop at different places along the way.  Due to a fantastic friend of the family, Mr. Don Kent, I was able to procure a video camera for my excursions. Things will still be shaky, and sound quality may not be that good, but I wanted to get some good footage of Indy before my flight. (To improve the quality Donate Here).

So I ask you Hoosiers, what should I see before I leave? If I were going to be an ambassador for Indy and show Taiwan what our business, culture, history, and hotspots are like, where would I go? What exit should I take to get there from our circle city highway?

I have already heard a suggestion to get some fair food before leaving, as well as see the Star Wars exhibit at the State Museum. Anything else?

Leave a comment in the section below, and I may record that place on our trip around Indianapolis!

Best Wishes!

Apelles Johnson
Hoosier in Taiwan


No comments:

Post a Comment